Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Kama Returns!

Hello Wellington Center! My name is Kama Hamilton and I am happy to announce that I have returned to the Center after a year of maternity leave. I am a social worker at the center and work primarily with Pat Kaouk and Marcella Daniels in helping to integrate new members to our center. I have had a wonderful year with my daughter Clara and though it is extremely difficult to be away from her, I can honestly say at the end of my first week that I missed my work here more than I realized and am thrilled to be here. I look forward to getting to know those of you I have not yet met and to reacquainting myself with those I knew before leaving. It’s great to be back!

Allo au Centre Wellington! Je m’appelle Kama Hamilton et je suis contente d’annoncer que je suis de retour au Centre après un an d’un congé de maternité. Je suis travailleuse sociale et je travaille principalement avec Pat Kaouk et Marcella Daniel en aidant les nouveaux membres à s’intégrer au Centre. J’ai eue une merveilleuse année avec ma fille Clara. Malgré qu’elle me manque beaucoup, je constate que mon travail m’a beaucoup manqué et je suis très contente d’être ici. J’ai hâte de faire connaissance de tous les nouveaux membres au Centre et de revoir à nouveau ceux que j’ai connus avant mon départ. C’est super d’être de retour!

No comments:

Post a Comment