Total Pageviews

Friday, August 19, 2011

The trip in Agadir, Morocco



By Stefania Orsini

I have been in Morocco in 2009 to get engaged to Anwar. I went back in 2010 to get married to him. I saw lots of nice sights, tasted good food. Banks were nice and big and pastery shops jewlery stores were large. The one beaches I went in Agadir was very beautiful. I really love that Morocan city. The markets and everything in there I adore. Moreover, the culture and the clothings they weared was very decent. Especially my husband whom I married has a great family and great sisters in law. His niece and nephews as well as his brothers in law in other countries (England and Spain) are wonderful. My husband Anwar works in a high class hotel as a chief in Kenzi Europa hotel in Agadir. This marriage was a great life experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment