Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Giving one’s utmost

By Alain Daigneault
Translation : Valérie Fauteux

It pays to do your best and give everything you’ve got in all areas of life.

The fewer decisions you have to make, the more profitable it is.

A root’s depth determines how much effort it takes to uproot it. What I mean is: just as a root grows in the soil, to be productive, decisions must be well thought out, made in a short time, and firm. The soul represents the recipient, thus the maximum depth available to the root as it beginst to grow. Above the earth, the height of the trunk is a proof of the soul’s loftiness.

In a sport, the trunk’s height can represent the summit of intense physical activity. This is what I experienced last friday on the soccer field. The athletic performance needed to reach a winning perfomance level for my team, gave me confidence needed to pursue my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment